Moving Furniture/sofa fitting a doorway

Question
Hello, I am thinking of buying a sofa dimensions

202cm long x 85cm high x 91 cm deep.

It needs to fit through a doorway size 198cm high x 72cm wide. The door is off a hallway with a ceiling height of perhaps 2.5m.

Will it fit?

Many thanks

Hilary

Answer
Hi Hillary
Hope you don't mind but I have some questions first. Can the legs come off the sofa? The measurements you are giving me are they from a website? Can the door come off its hinges. The arms on the sofa are they lower than the back ?
These are all questions about gaining an inch or two.
These questions are for destination of the sofa.
Are there any sharp turns to get to the the entry, any turns after entry , Because the sofa is a little longer than the height of the door we have to be concerned about the hallway size.
Is the door to the right or the left of the hallway?
I'm sorry about all the questions I just want to make sure I give you the correct info.
With the measurements your giving me the answer would be no, it wont fit. But if the arms are lower than the back and its going straight into the room it has a chance. If you can send me the name of the sofa you are looking at and where  I could give you a better answer. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer