Moving Furniture/30" Front Door - Sofa Max

Question
Hello What is the largest sofa we can fit through a 30" Door?

Answer
Hi Angela
It could be 10000 feet long its the height of the sofa which would need to be under 30 inches.
Your question is too vague. Are there any sharp turns , elevator, stairwell, narrow hallways low ceilings. It really depends on the place you live. You see if a sofa has arms that are lower than the height of the sofa than you can maneuver a sofa in with a higher back. So if you can give me more than 30 inches I could help you a little more. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer