Moving Furniture/30 inch stair opening

Hello i was wondering if a 65"W x 40"D x 39"H couch will fit threw a 30 inch stair way? The stair way opens up to 34" after the 30" opening. Thank you

Hi Adam
Is the hallway 30 inches or is the door 30? If the door is 30 and the arms on the sofa are lower than the height of the sofa then your good. Also I don't know the sofa but see if the legs come off and see if you can take the door off the hinges to give you more room. You'll need to stand thje sofa on one arm and rotate it in. Start by bringing in the back first and rotate. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few