Moving Furniture/Fitting a Glider Chair through a 29

I am looking to buy the Pottery Barn Wingback Glider chair (link below).  It is 33.5" wide, 32" deep, and 43" high.  Will I be able to fit this through my door, which is 29" wide?  

Once through the door, the room the chair is entering has a wall on the right and a wall on the left that goes for 18-24" before the room fully opens (the wall on the left is for a closet).  

Thanks for your help.

Tough call cause of the angle and the walls on either side of the door. The glider part of the chair is held on by 4 screws. Take that off and the door your good to go. Just take the glider off still think your ok. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Thanks for the quick reply.  One quick update - the wall on the left goes a full 24".  do you still think I will be able to get the chair through?  

also, do you know if the dimensions they list include the glider's depth, which is deeper than the chair itself?  

Thanks again!

Hi Greg
Once the glider is taken off the chair if I'm correct gives you about 6inch difference once you angle through the entry way. You see the way I would bring it in would be sideways with the head part going first once the head part is through your hallway( which you never gave me the width off) I'll assume the hallway is 30 or more wide I would be able to stay with that angle and continue to bring the piece in. With the glider part on trouble but it should fit. Without the glider no problems. Take the door off the hinges for xtra room. If you want to take off the gliders here's my email send me a pic of the bottom and I'll walk you through it
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few