Moving Furniture/fitting sofa through doorway

Question
Hi there am looking to buy a second hand sofa as its a real bargain but I don't think will go through doorway can you help please,sofa size is length 270 but is split into two pieces,height is 80cm and depth is 108cm and my door is 74 cm I cant see how will fit though friends who will help are divided some are sure will go through others say impossible and am on very limited budget and sofa is such a good one don't want to miss out,thank you very much for your time reading this,kind regards kim.

Answer
Hi Kim
Unless your friends are willing to chip in and pay up. Don't listen. they have nothing on the line(money). Now remember I don't see the piece we are talking about so still be cautious.
Before you buy this piece can you tell me if there are any sharp turns to or after the entry
are there stairs or elevator you'll be using? Can the legs come off the sofa? Can the door come off the hinges? Will your friends be the ones delivering or professionals?

When it comes to sectionals one piece has a side that is Like one big sofa with one side higher than the other. Where the corner seat would be.
You know after reading it again how long are these pieces separately ? If these pieces are smaller than the length of the door than your good to go?
The door width  is 74 and the height is?????? Get back to me so I can help. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer