Moving Furniture/Sofa

Can a 38"x38"x89" sofa fit through a 36" door frame?

Hi Barbara
If your looking on the internet for furniture the measurements they give are from the floor to the top of the cushion. You might want to call them to see if the legs come off or what the height would be if it was measured to the end of the wood. Also if the arms are smaller than the height of the back then that would work to. You'll need room on either side of entry for that one though. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few