Moving Furniture/Arm Chair Through Doorway

Purchasing a leather arm chair with the dimensions as follows:
41"W x 39"D x 35"H, 74.8 lbs

My bedroom doorframe is 28.5" wide at its narrowest, with the door removed.  Furthermore, my bedroom door is off of a 39" deep by 33" wide square 'foyer' from the living room.

Can I fit this chair through this doorway?

Hi Chris
Here's the thing. From the pic are we going in or is this from bedroom. I see this door frame what about the one to the right is that the same width? If where going into the bedroom I don't see a problem as long as the arms are lower than the height of the back you can stand on one arm and rotate it through. Wish I could see the other entry. This is one of those deliveries I would let the pro's handle it. I call this one of those tetris type of deliveries. Lots of angles and turns. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few