Moving Furniture/Couch through doorway

Question
Thinking of getting a couch 74W X 36D X 35H (manufacturer so with legs on I assume). Doorway is 28W X 78H. It's straight though the doorway (though has to also go up a straight flight of stairs first, 29W in parts), the rest wider.

Normal looking couch here's a link

http://bit.ly/19dYOAT

Answer
Hi Shane
Its the hallway that's the problem. Without the hallway I would have just stood the sofa on one arm and maneuver through the door way, but the hallway is only 29 in some spots going up stairs makes it a difficult delivery. This has no cushions so the height is what it is, except if those legs come off you gain 4 inches which makes it difficult but not impossible. Good luck Shane. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer