Moving Furniture/Will this couch fit through door

Hi, I am thinking of purchasing a sofa the measurement are H35" W81" D38".  The salesman said height without fee was 27"! I'm thinking more 30" but will take my tape measure with me next time.

My door entrance is W29" x H77". I would really appreciate your help.

Hi Liz
Normally when looking for furniture online the companies tend to give measurements for where your going to put it not where your going through. Meaning the measurement they give is with the legs on and all the way to the top of the cushion. Not to the end of the wood. So if the salesman said its 27inches, he's close. If he's off a little as long as the arm height is lower than the back and there are no sharp turns your good to go. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few