Moving Furniture/Fitting a chair in narrow doorway for our nursery

We live in a house built in the 20's the character is great, but we have a tough time fitting furniture through the narrow doorways. I really want to order a chair for our nursery, but as we were looking at the demensions we became worried it wouldn't fit and it is custom ordered piece. The demensions are 37.5 x 36 x 41.5" (height). The width includes armrests. We will have to go through a 30" hallway door and then there is a 27" door straight in front of it to the nursery( there is 19"L) between the hall door and nursery door. Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Kelly
Due to the narrow hallway it makes it difficult even something as small as a chair to maneuver through. See if the bottom platform can be taken off before entry(or legs). But even with the legs off due to the depth it won't be able to maneuver in the hallway. Doors aren't the problem its the hallway. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few