Moving Furniture/Moving couch

My new couch with removable ottoman measures the following:
Sofa with Chaise Cushion: 94"L x 38"D x 37"H
Ottoman Base: 33"L x 27"D
Will this fit through my front door which is standard 36"?

Hi Mike
Are these measurements based on the internet site. If so those numbers are based from the bottom of the legs to the top of the cushion. Now with the legs off and the cushions off make it possible for entry. Make sure you give them a call to find the true height of the furniture. See if the legs come off. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few