Moving Furniture/Moving Furniture

We're looking at buying a sofa but aren't too sure how to work out whether it will fit through the door or not.

The door is 77 x 28 inches.

The sofa is 35 x 35 x 61.5 inches.

Will this fit tilted diagonally?

Hi Megan
So what we need to do is call the co. your looking to buy from and ask them for the true height of the sofa. If your looking online at furniture they don't give the height you need to know going through entrances. They give you the measurements all the way to the top of the cushion not to the end of the wood. Plus you need to know if the legs come off. Other than that we need to make sure the arm height is lower than the back height. If they are you can stand the sofa on one arm and rotate it in with the back being the first to go through the door. If your having it delivered let the pro's handle it. But first make sure we can knock that number down a couple of notches. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few