Moving Furniture/Will sectional fit?

Question
Sectional
Sectional  
I just bought a sectional (2piece) and am worried it won't fit through my doors. I have 9 foot ceilings and am on the and am on the second floor. The hallway is 38 inches wide and the doorway is 32. There is one doorway start across from the other. I attached a pic with dimensions.

Answer
Hi Connie
You need to cancel that order. If Your correct on the measurements the ceiling is fine its the hallway width I'm concerned about. Once the sofa goes to the second floor your door is either to the left or right which means the sofa has to turn to face the doorway. It won't make the turn. Think of a square. From top to bottom its 10inches but from corner to bottom opposite corner its 17 inches. Same when you turn the sofa the depth is 38 but from corner to corner its 52. The hallway needs to be around 52 inches wide for the sofa to turn to make into your entry way. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer