Moving Furniture/Sofa help!

front door view
front door view  

living room door view
living room door view  
I would be really grateful for any help you could offer me, I'm truly stumped. I'm thinking about ordering a new corner sofa, seen here: its dimensions are H)84, (W)230, (L)165cm with the with being the longest, L-shaped part. The problem I'm having is that my front door opens into a very small hallway/coat area, before another door opens into the living room. I'm not sure if the sofa will be able to be maneuvered through!

The front door measures h195cm x w67cm (at the thinnest part of plastic door frame)
The second door measures h198cm x 74cm

The hallway measures L200cm x w93cm. The front door opens into it, and then the second door is on the right hand side wall. The doorframe begins at 86cm along the wall.

Hope that makes sense, I've attached pictures for references! All the furniture in the hallway can be moved, and the current (fairly large) sofas must have got in this way as the window cannot be opened very far.

Many thanks

I hope I can help,

It is tough to say for sure but fact that legs are removable and it is low profile piece you have a big chance - let me say this way much more chance with more other shape sofas.

Legs will need to be removed if they are on, and possibly stand and turn in, regarding hallway area hmmmm it is tight but for some reason I am optimistic.

You may want to take a roller and measure the corner piece without legs and kind of drew shape and measure all possible shape clearances in the door hallways to make sure

good luck

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit