Moving Furniture/fitting sofa thru doorway

We have just bought a reclining sofa and am unsure whether it will fit thru doorway.  The dimensions of the sofa are 86W X 41D X 40H. We also bought the same in a love seat 68W X 41D X 39.5H.  
The doorway is 81 X36.  Can you help? Want to make sure before we have it delivered.

Thank you

Hi Cheryl
70% of all reclining sofa's have the backs removable. You might want to call to find out.
Due to the low arm height on reclining sofa's it makes it much easier to get through 36 inch door ways. As long as there are no sharp turns and no stairs up or down, I don't see a proble. Just check to see if the backs come off. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few