Moving Furniture/fitting sofa thru doorway

Question
We have just bought a reclining sofa and am unsure whether it will fit thru doorway.  The dimensions of the sofa are 86W X 41D X 40H. We also bought the same in a love seat 68W X 41D X 39.5H.  
The doorway is 81 X36.  Can you help? Want to make sure before we have it delivered.

Thank you

Answer
Hi Cheryl
70% of all reclining sofa's have the backs removable. You might want to call to find out.
Due to the low arm height on reclining sofa's it makes it much easier to get through 36 inch door ways. As long as there are no sharp turns and no stairs up or down, I don't see a proble. Just check to see if the backs come off. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer