Moving Furniture/oversized club chair

Hi, I have 2 oversized leather club chairs , they are 36 inches wide and 36 inches deep. My hallway is 31 inches will it ever fit down the hallway? I removed the legs which bought me 3 to 4 inches in the front,however the back legs do not come apart. I thought there might be some sort of a trick-or should I just put them on craigslist :-)
I really appreciate your time. Thank you!

Hi Amy
If possible can you send me a pic of the chair and a pic of the back leg. Please tell me the height of the chair and where is the location of the room its going into. In other words does the chair have to make a left or right into a room? If you can't the only thing I can say is no it won't fit but there disassembly services that takes furniture apart. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few