Moving Furniture/Sofa bed, small door frame

I would like to purchase the Cameron Sleeper by Pottery Barn.  I have a small door which is 29" x 79.5".  The dimensions of the couch are:

Overall: 85" w x 36" d x 35" h
Seat: 70" w x 23"d x 18.5" h
Diagonal Depth: 36"
Arms: 5.5" w x 26.75" h
Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq, 4.25" h with levelers
Frame Back Height: 34.5"

Will it fit? Thank you so much for your help!

Hi Larisa
Since the legs come off and the arms are lower than the back. As long as you have room on either side of entry for maneuvering and there are no sharp turns, and professionals are doing the delivering you should be ok. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few