Moving Furniture/Will my sofa that I have ordered fit in?

My door is 188cm length and 81cm wide, my sofa is height 95cm, width 90cm and length 221cm.  My current sofa got in but it is just a few cm smaller.

Hi David
Would like to know what the measurements of the current sofa is? New sofa Is the arm height lower than the back? Are there any sharp turns before or after entry. If the current sofa is under 188 that could be why it fit and not the new one. There is a disassembly service called if you need it. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few