Moving Furniture/Very big sofa will it fit ?

Question
QUESTION: I am trying to work out if my 4 seater sofa will fit through my door the sofa has a height of 107cm width of 245 cms  and depth 97cms my door is 197 cm high and 74 cms wide.. any ideas if i have much chance? Opposite my door is my hallway and stairs so theres not loads of room to move around..

ANSWER: Hi Victoria
Not good news. Very large sofa and then you say you have to turn to go up the stairs.If there are turns I'll need the depth of the sofa besides the height ton see if it can make the turn plus the ceiling has to be at least 125 inches high for the sofa to clear. There is a company in your area called sofaassist. They disassemble furniture to get through tight places. Peace Love and Happiness
Hi Victoria,
Possible to send me a pic of the sofa.

sofa
sofa  

sofa 1
sofa 1  
QUESTION: This is the sofa and legths.

Answer
Hi Victoria
Thank you for the pics. From the pic it looks like its all toss pillows in the back. So you'll need to call the company and ask them what the height of the back is I know you sent me the dimensions but the height is to the top of the pillows and we can move those away during delivery. Call the store and just make sure. I'm sure those arms are connected underneath and can come disassembled also. I think if you took all the pillows off before the delivery I think it could go. But please I'd feel better if you called the store and asked those questions. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer