Moving Furniture/Will corner sofa fit through doors

Question
The corner sofa splits into two pieces the larger piece measures 36 inches high (arms are lower) and 82 inches wide the seat cushions do come off but I'm not sure about the back cushions will it fit through a door that measures 30inches wide and 78 inches high
Thanks sara

Answer
Hi Sara
Is this a sectional or a sofa ? A sectional would mean just one arm on one side. Does this have 2 arms. Is there a pic of the piece? Find out if the legs come off also. See if you can find the real measurements of the height without the legs and the back cushions pressed down to the wood. When buying online be careful. It states that those are approximates not exact numbers. Best to call store. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer