Moving Furniture/moving china cabinet

I have a bow front china cabinet to move.  It is 50w x 72h x 15d.  Should I try to move it upright or lying down?

Hi Arthur
Sorry not enough info for me. A picture of the item would help. Normally we would wrap it really tight with moving mats and put it down on its side on a 4 wheeler and send it on its way. Now if you have to go up or down stairs I suggest carrying it on its side again wrapped tightly. If the side has designs or items that could break I would lie the top on the 4 wheeler and move it that way. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few