Moving Furniture/Will new sofa fit

Question
Masoli Measurments
Masoli Measurments  
I'm looking at a new sectional and wondering if it will fit through the door. The doorway is 78x30. The largest piece of a 2 piece sectional is 80"W x 36"D x 39"H. The single arm is the same height as the back, 39". I don't think the legs can be removed. There is one angled turn, but there is more than 80" of space by that door. See the diagrahm.

Masoli Sectional
Overall: 73" x 126" x 39"H - 206lbs.
Sofa: 80"W x 36"D x 39"H - 93lbs.
Corner Chaise: 45"W x 73"D x 39"H - 113lbs.

Thanks in advance
Cliff

Answer
Hi Cliff
I'm sorry the diagram was a little confusing to me. But what I will tell is this. You need to call the company because I'm pretty sure that the legs come off.  But the problem here is that the arms are just as high as the back which makes it difficult to maneuver. If the legs come off and the arms are lower than the width of the door 30inches  than you have a chance. Other than that. It won't fit neither piece. Make sure you call the company. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer