Moving Furniture/removing sofa

Question
Hi
I have a sofa 217cm long, 100cm front to back and 80cm high. The doorway is 74cm wide and 196cm high,leading into a hallway, 109cm wide. The front door is a right angle turn to the left, with stairs to the right. The sofa was delivered in through this same space a few years ago, but we are strugling to get it out. Any tips?

Answer
Hi Sue
Can the legs be taken off the piece? I suggest to bring the sofa down and then all the cushions. Do you have professionals helping or is this being handled by friends and family.
Sometimes it depends also on the way you bring it down or through turns. Very difficult to explain. Its sort of like playing tetris. The open area of the sofa you want to flow with the turns. So the arms would be facing the exit and the back would be towards the area your leaving and the legs would be facing the opposite you want to go. That's the best I can do with out pics. Get me some pics might give me some more idea's Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer