Moving Furniture/will my sofa fit

Hi please could you advise me. I've just moved into a new flat and bought a new sofa. My doorway is height  200cm width 80cm and the sofa measurements are:
Height 94cm
Length  221cm
Depth 100cm
Will that get through the doorway do you think?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Tina
A couple of things. Find out if the legs come off. Are there any sharp turns? Are the arms lower than the back of the sofa. Is the sofa going up any stairs ? Or an elevator? Can the door come off the hinges? Honestly if the arms are lower than the back and there are no sharp turns you should be fine. If the legs come off your good to go. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few