Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through my door?

Question
Sofa dimensions
Sofa dimensions  
Hi.

I would like the sofa in the attached image. Can you tell me if it will fit through my door which is 74cm wide and 196cm high?

Many thanks

Answer
Hi Emma , we need to start by telling you these are approx. numbers. Which means there not exact. Plus you need to call the company and ask them if the legs to this sofa come off. Also are there any sharp turns before or after your entry? Any stairs or low ceilings? Going into an elevator? If the legs come off you have a chance but it won't be easy. Peace Love and Happiness. Sorry for the delay. (sick)

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer