Moving Furniture/Sofa Fit Into Small Door

Question
The new sofa we bought will be delivered next week. It's going into an extra bedroom. The sofa dimensions are: 38 inches high, 38 inches deep, and 87 inches long. The door is 29.5 wide and 78 inches high. Will it fit into the door? The cushions all come off and there is a bolt where we can remove the legs.

Answer
Hi Nan
Need to know what the height is after the legs come off. This might be too big to get in. You've already bought it so see if it makes it. Any sharp turns or low ceilings. Is there room before and after doorway for maneuverability. If not this might not work. Good luck
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer