Moving Furniture/Will these bookcases fit in my building's elevator?

I am looking at getting 3 custom bookcases which are all 96 inches tall.  One is 26 inches wide & 9 inches deep.  The second is 27 inches wide & 7 inches deep.  The third is 38 inches wide & 12 inches deep.

The freight elevator for my building is 5ft 4in deep x 7ft 9in wide x 7ft 5in tall with an opening of 4ft x 7ft.

Will any of these bookcases fit in the elevator without needing to be built as 2 separate pieces?  The manufacturer wants to split all three to be able to make them & get them into my house, but I'd prefer to 'split' as few of them as absolutely necessary.

Hi Erica
First you talk about freight elevator next your talking house. I need to know if its an apt or a house. If apt what floor do you live on can you walk the bookcases up the stairwell? If not you'll notice the height of the elevator is only 89 inches high if your correct and the book cases are 96 inches high they will all need to be taking apart.  They will not fit into the freight elevator. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few