Moving Furniture/Will they fit?

Hello! I'm about to buy 2 couches, but I'm afraid they won't fit through a narrow doorway.

Can you help? :)
Length of the 3 seater: 251.5cm
Length of the 2 seater: 198cm

Height of back of couch: 77 cm
Width: 89cm
Diagonal depth: 98cm

My doorway is 74cm wide and 197cm high.

Will they fit?
Thanks so much for your time! V

Hi Victoria
Can the legs come off the pieces? Are the arms lower than the back of the sofa? Are there any sharp turns before or after the entry way? If the arms are lower than the back and there are no sharp turns and there going straight in you have a good chance. Pro's deliver chances go up. Peace Love and Happiness:)

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few