Moving Furniture/Moving a sofa in

Will I get my new sofa onto the living room? I am awaiting the arrival of a sofa 92cm high, 227cm long and 98 cm depth. The door way is 68cm wide and 187cm high there will be nothing to manoeuvre around it is a straight walk through. Panicking!

Need to call the company and ask them if the legs come off and the true height of the sofa.
Now, can the door come off the hinges?
Are the arms lower than the height of the back but smaller than the width of the doorway?
I'm sorry Maggie but the numbers don't work the way they are. If any of the questions I asked help it would give you a better chance. Is it a regular sofa or a recliner or sofabed? There are disassembly services that could also help you. Last thing, when you call the company find out how there refund policy works and if it is delivered and it doesn't fit will you be stuck paying for the failed attempt. Good Luck Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few