Moving Furniture/Please tell me this loveseat will fit :-/

So we just purchased a loveseat from pottery barn. It measures:

Love Seat Overall: 60" w x 36" d x 35" h
Diagonal Depth: 36"
Seat: 49" w x 20" d x 19.5" h
Arms: 5.5" w x 26.75" h
Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq x 4.25" h with levelers
Frame Back Height: 34.5"
Weight: 95 lbs

Our doorway is a little over 31in wide (about 31.25in) x 83in high (we live in a small NYC apartment). PLEASE tell me it will fit! My gut tells me it will since the legs come off and the seat cushions should come off but I just want to be sure. This is our first apartment and this is a special order item and cannot be returned. I ordered it today so I figure if I find out today whether or not it fits I might be able to cancel the order and get a refund. Thanks in advance!

Hi Gina
The piece is lower than the door the arms are lower than the back the height is a little high I'm hoping that's before legs come off. Make sure you have the cushions taken off before bringing it in. Just makes it easier not as bulky. I really don't see a problem enjoy the new piece. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few