Moving Furniture/Sectional & Front Door

Question
We are hoping to order a sectional, but want to make sure it fits through our front door before finalizing the order! Our front door frame is approximately 80H x 35W. The two sectional pieces are 106W x 44D x 43H and 89W x 44D x 43H. Can you help us figure out if this would fit through our front door? Thank you!

Answer
Hi Kristin
Any sharp turns before or after the entry way? If not you will have to find out the true height of the furniture. When looking online they give you the height from the floor to the top of the cushions. Well, if the cushions come off and the legs come off you should be fine. You'll have to call the company you are buying from
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer