Moving Furniture/Sectional & Front Door

We are hoping to order a sectional, but want to make sure it fits through our front door before finalizing the order! Our front door frame is approximately 80H x 35W. The two sectional pieces are 106W x 44D x 43H and 89W x 44D x 43H. Can you help us figure out if this would fit through our front door? Thank you!

Hi Kristin
Any sharp turns before or after the entry way? If not you will have to find out the true height of the furniture. When looking online they give you the height from the floor to the top of the cushions. Well, if the cushions come off and the legs come off you should be fine. You'll have to call the company you are buying from
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few