Moving Furniture/sofa through door

Question
fenmore coaster
fenmore coaster  
hi, the sofa is 89w x 39h x 36d will it fit through my door of 31inchs. thanks steve

Answer
Hi Steven
First the legs come off giving you 4 more inches, then the back cushion comes down the true height of the item is somewhere between 32 and 34 inches. Which makes it easier but still not that easy. Make sure there are no sharp turns before or after entry. Both area's before and after the entry need to be opened area for maneuvering. If there are walls on either side that will make even more difficult. The sofa will need to be stood up with the arms facing the entry way . If the delivery men are not holding it this way it probably won't fit. Also be aware there are disassembly services in your state that could help you in these matters
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer