Moving Furniture/will my sofa fit?!

Question
Hi, I'd appreciate if you could let me know if my sofa will fit my flat! :)  

The entrance door is 80cm x 200 cm and my sofa is (W): 191cm (H): 88cm, (D): 92cm.  The door way is tricky as it opens onto stairs (which does have a super high roof which might help) and at the top stairs there is a corner (left).  The sofa has to get through a further door also measuring 80cm x 200cm.  The sofa has feet that can be removed but otherwise, only the cushions can be taken off. Measurements are without feet.

To summarise, sofa will need to go through front door, upstairs, round left corner and then left again into room.  There is 2 rooms opposite the final room which might allow for some manouvering!?!  Is it possible?!

Looking forward to your response. Fingers and toes crossed cos it's lovely!

Thank you and merry Christmas!

Answer
Hi Laura
As long as that sofa has arms that are lower than the back of the sofa and its lower than the width of the doorway I see no reason why this won't fit. You will have to stand it on one arm and rotate through the doorways as long as those are the correct measurements. Usually they stat it is an approximation not exact just be careful. Peace Love and Happiness.
Just in case here are people that disassemble furniture in your area . sofaassist.com  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer