Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit - 3 doorways

Lazyboy sleeper chair
Lazyboy sleeper chair  
My first doorway is 31W x 6'8" and the other two doorways are 27W and 28W. I already bought this chair. The legs come off.
The dimensions are:
Overall : 39.50" H x 49.50" W x 37.50" D
Seat : 22.50" H x 39.50" W x 19.50" D

Will the sofa fit through the front doorway? What about the other 2 doors? If not, can I get someone to disassemble it for me?

Hi Arlene
We are talking about the chair in the picture not a 3 seater sofa correct. If its the chair make sure you take the legs off and you should be fine. I'am a little concerned with the 27 inch door but as long as the arm height halfway up the arm is lower than the 27 than you should be fine. If it does become a problem the answer to the other question is yes I do have people in cali that disassemble furniture. But get back to me if that happens. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few