Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit - 3 doorways

Question
Lazyboy sleeper chair
Lazyboy sleeper chair  
My first doorway is 31W x 6'8" and the other two doorways are 27W and 28W. I already bought this chair. The legs come off.
The dimensions are:
Overall : 39.50" H x 49.50" W x 37.50" D
Seat : 22.50" H x 39.50" W x 19.50" D

Will the sofa fit through the front doorway? What about the other 2 doors? If not, can I get someone to disassemble it for me?

Answer
Hi Arlene
We are talking about the chair in the picture not a 3 seater sofa correct. If its the chair make sure you take the legs off and you should be fine. I'am a little concerned with the 27 inch door but as long as the arm height halfway up the arm is lower than the 27 than you should be fine. If it does become a problem the answer to the other question is yes I do have people in cali that disassemble furniture. But get back to me if that happens. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer