Moving Furniture/Sofa query - will it fit

Question
Hi, I have ordered a sofa with the following dimensions

Dimensions: H97xW281.5xD244cm
Width between the arms 210cm Arm height 66cm
Seat Height 55cm Seat Depth 62cm

The smallest door to fit through is 77cm wide and 199cm high.  The sofa comes in 3 parts, the largest being 185cmx97cmx98cm  and I'm struggling to work out whether I need to cancel the order. There aren't any particularly narrow hallways to navigate and I'm on the ground floor.  I'm not sure if the feet can be taken off, if so they're no more than 5cm high..

Any help much appreciated!

Answer
Hi Cj
Because the longest piece is smaller then the height of the door you should have no problems getting it in. The arm needs to be lower then the back height for this to work . The guys will probably stand it on one side and maneuver it in. When your trying to fit furniture in small places 5cm is the same as 5 inches. You can use those cm. Also if you have ordered this online you might want to call the company to ask them for the true height of the sofa. The measurements they give you online are from the floor to the top of the cushion. If the legs come off and the cushions can be pressed down you got more cm. Enjoy the furniture. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer