Moving Furniture/Will this couch fit through the doorway?

Hi Paul,

Just wondering if you could share your expertise to let me know if you think this couch will fit through out doorway? The couch is 40 inches high 43.5 inches deep and 100 inches wide. The inside door frame measures 35 inches wide by 78 inches high. Do you think there's any way to finagle it through? Thanks!
- Ian

Hi Ian
Normally when your looking on the internet for furniture the measurements they give you for the height are with the legs on and all the way up to the top of the cushion. You need to find out if the legs come off and what the true height of the sofa are. From wood to wood.
Besides the door are there any other obstacles you might encounter. This is a large sofa make sure no sharp turns.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few