Moving Furniture/Will this couch fit through the doorway?

Question
Hi Paul,

Just wondering if you could share your expertise to let me know if you think this couch will fit through out doorway? The couch is 40 inches high 43.5 inches deep and 100 inches wide. The inside door frame measures 35 inches wide by 78 inches high. Do you think there's any way to finagle it through? Thanks!
- Ian

Answer
Hi Ian
Normally when your looking on the internet for furniture the measurements they give you for the height are with the legs on and all the way up to the top of the cushion. You need to find out if the legs come off and what the true height of the sofa are. From wood to wood.
Besides the door are there any other obstacles you might encounter. This is a large sofa make sure no sharp turns.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer