Moving Furniture/Will my furniture fit

Question
Hello,

The door way is 30in and seven feet tall. The dimensions of the couch are, 7'3" length, 3'6" depth, height is 3'2". Will this fit?? Thank you!!!

Answer
Hi Jordan
Since you live in NY there are a couple of questions that you need to answer. Going up any flights of stairs? Walk up or elevator? Are there any sharp turn before or after entry way?
Is it an apartment or a house? Can the legs come off. Can the cushions come off? If this is all the info you can give I'll have to say no it won't fit. But get back to me either with a pic of the sofa or this info and I'll give you a better answer. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer