Moving Furniture/Leather Chair Through Door Opening

Hello. I purchased a leather chair ( from Restoration Hardware that measures 41"W x 42"D x 37"H. The door I am attempting to have the chair delivered through is 33"W X 80"H. My questions is, will the chair fit through the door?

Hi Anthony
The chair would need to be turned sideways and rotated in. This is a bulky chair their needs to be enough room on either side of the doorway for this to work. If its going thru a hallway or entering if there is not enough room to turn it won't happen. Other than that your good to go. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few