Moving Furniture/Sofa Through Door?

Question
Hi Paul,

I wonder if you can help me figure out if this sofa will fit through my unusually small door?

Door = 31.2" x 12.2 "

Sofa = height 70" x width 77" x depth 34.6"

floor to seat height 20.4"

depth of seat 24.4"

height of seat 17"

width of seat area between arms 52"

Many thanks

Answer
So sorry Ian
I was a bit under the weather. Here's the thing , cause the numbers for the Height of the door and sofa (I think) are incorrect. I really can't give you a good answer. If you get those numbers I'm pretty sure I can help you.
As long as the door height is over the width of the sofa and the arms are lower than the back your good to go. Be sure the only problem you have is a small door , no sharp turns, low ceilings , and narrow hallways. Find out from the company if the legs also come off.
Peace Love and Happiness

Hi Ian Got your message thank you. As long as the height is lower than the width of your door your good to go. No sharp turns right?

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer