Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit....

Question
couch
couch  
Hi!
My door is 81" by 32.5".  The couch I like is 82" by 42" by 35" (link below)  Will it fit as is?  Also, in the description they say the legs are not removable.  When they say legs are not removable is that an absolute? Or is there a possibility that they can be removed and is this an easy thing to do?  Any advice is greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/products/furniture/item.aspx?haid=7&collId=&shaid

Answer
Hi Jessie
This all depends on whats before the entry and whats after. Are there any turns before or after the entry way or is the area a narrow area like a hallway. If there's room on either side of the sofa and, after entry is it wide open. The sofa can be stood on one arm and rotated through the doorway. But I suggest only pro's do this. Good Luck Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer