Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit....

My door is 81" by 32.5".  The couch I like is 82" by 42" by 35" (link below)  Will it fit as is?  Also, in the description they say the legs are not removable.  When they say legs are not removable is that an absolute? Or is there a possibility that they can be removed and is this an easy thing to do?  Any advice is greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

Hi Jessie
This all depends on whats before the entry and whats after. Are there any turns before or after the entry way or is the area a narrow area like a hallway. If there's room on either side of the sofa and, after entry is it wide open. The sofa can be stood on one arm and rotated through the doorway. But I suggest only pro's do this. Good Luck Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few