Moving Furniture/Will the sofa fit?

Question
Hi Paul,

Just trying to establish if we should purchase some sofas but I have concerns about getting them into the flat.

I would appreciate your expertise on the likelihood of them fitting through the entrance, the sofas are h37"xw66"xd41".

Our front doorway is 82.6" high x 34.5" wide which leads into a small hallway which is 35.8" wide. If we make it that far, the sofa then needs to turn through a doorway on the left-hand side of this hallway(27" x 76.7"). However, once inside this doorway there is a staircase on the right and a wall on the left, the sofa needs to into the room straight ahead.

Appreciate your thoughts!

We have managed to get sofas in previously which measure
w65.3"xh33.8"xd34.2"

Thanks

Charlotte

Answer
Hi Charlotte
As long as the sofa's length is smaller than the height of the smallest door frame , and the arms are lower then the back of the sofa. The sofa can be stood up on one arm and rotated through each narrow turn.
Also please find out if the legs can come off it would help tremendously plus upon delivery have the drivers make a hole big enough in the plastic so you can pull any removable cushions out so it would make the delivery process a lot less painful. Hope this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer