Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through 3 tight doorways plus stairs?

Question
Sofa dimensions and diagram
Sofa dimensions and di  
Hi Paul

I would like to purchase 2 identical sofas and need to get them through 2 doorways, a flight of stairs and another doorway.

Door 1 (porch external door) measures 28" wide x 86" high
Door 2 (porch internal door) measures 28" wide x 75" high
(Those two doors are facing each other and have 29" between)

At the top of the staircase the 3rd door is to the left and measures 28" wide x 77.5" high.

Please could you help?

Best wishes

Kathie

Answer
Hi Kathie
I would love to help , unfortunately your not going to like my answer. Long and winded version. Ok first we need to find out if the legs come off they look pretty big. But still might not be enough. You won't be able to maneuver at the first two doors because there so close together and at the last door you have to turn the sofa , that area because the sofa is longer than the height of the door so the hallway has to be somewhere at 52 inches wide. You need room to turn the sofa. Even if you turn the sofa the door is to small. Now I'm not sure where you live but there are people out there like me who can help you. We disassemble furniture (any furniture) if you need our services I would be happy to try to find some one in your area. Peace Love and Happiness
Here are a few : All Furniture Service, Dr. sofa, Sofaman Services, Sofaassist  UK.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer