Moving Furniture/tight doorway

Question
Hi Paul. I live in a home with a third floor staircase with a doorway which is only 28.5" wide (the staircase itself is only 37" wide, further limiting my options). I am trying to find chairs that can be turned to fit through the door and up the stairs. I've found 4 possible options, but don't know if any of them will work!

1. The Collin: 31"w x 37"h x 33"d with arm height of 26" and leg height of 6.5"
2. The Palma: 31"h x 34"h x 35"d with arm height of 24", leg height unknown
3. The Suzette: 30"h x 40"h x 32"d with arm height of 25", leg height unknown
4. The Camille: 30"h x 39"d x 31"d with arm height of 24", leg height unknown

They're all at ethanallen.com if you need to visualize them.

I hope you can help!

Thanks,
Penny

Answer
Hi Penny
I took a look at all of them , here's the thing the way the chairs are shaped I don't see a problem . Except where's is the door. At the bottom or the top of the staircase ? Other than that your good to go. If the entry is at the top of the staircase is it to the left or right or straight through? Get back if you can . Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer