Moving Furniture/Will my couch fit?

I am getting ready to order a new couch and am concerned it might not fit through my awkward entry way.  We will take legs off. Coming through a back door or going through a window is not an option.  The couch will have to come straight through the front door that is 35" wide and 79" tall.  The couch will then have to stand vertical in our entry way that measures 47" deep, 43" wide and 91" tall.  It will then have to enter the living room that is a 90 degree angle to the right through an opening that is 37" wide and 81" tall.  The dimensions of the sofa listed on the website are 88.5"W x 37.5"D x 38.5"H.  Will it fit?  If not, could you tell me what dimensions will fit?  Thanks

I hope I will be able to help :)
Tough but if the hallway in between not congested or small box shape area then you should be abel to manuever it.

To be 100% certain all measurements of the sofa should be less than what the measurements of the clearance, however facts such as shape of the sofa, arms and back that will allow sofa to be tilted and or passed through the door diagonally makes a big difference.

According to your measurements they do not look as mission impossible - depends on the shape of the sofa.

If you like the sofa it will get inside :). My suggestion will be let the delivery company deliver it and try it, hopefully will fit, in case if it did not fit there are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tel.: 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit