Moving Furniture/Furniture Move

Question
I just moved into an old house, the doors are small, 29 inch opening by 80 inch height.

I have looked at and was wondering if there is a guide as to what size sofa will even fit in though the door.

We looked at a chaise lounge, measurements of 71 inches at the widest part, the arms are about a foot outside the legs, which do not come off.

The top of the back at the highest point is 41 inches.

The left arm is 36 inches

The right arm is 24 inches.

The legs are 6 inches,

The seat cushion is 6 inches and does come out.

The top of the frame where the seat cushion sits is at 12 inches,

the arms are about a foot each to the inside of the lounge.

I know I can get it started at the small end but no idea how to fit in the larger end even twisting it.

Answer
Hi Steven
Ok here's the thing when two of the three sides are higher than the width of the door it leaves no room for maneuvering. You are correct that it will not make it. If both arms are lower than the height of the back your good to go. Easy to maneuver.
You also can  look on line for RTA sofa's , or A disassembly service like me. A couple of companies that work in your area, All furniture services , Dr. Sofa and Willys Disassembly service. Good Luck Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer