Moving Furniture/sofa - will it fit?

Question
I've purchased a new sofa and now I'm slighly concerned that it might not fit through the doorways in my hallway.

The sofa needs to come in through a front door, along a straight corridor with 3 further doorways. The doorway at the narrowest point in the doorway is 65cm, the hallways are 80cm wide at the narrowest point.

Door height is 190cm, so shouldn't be an issue

Do you a sofa with the following dimensions will fit, please:

Width 159 cm
Depth 94 cm
Height (without feet/cushions) 74 cm

Thank you in advance for your help

Answer
Hi Lindsey
As long as the arms are not the same height as the back of the sofa your good to go . Just stand the sofa on one arm and rotate through each door. Hallway right after entry should be at least 36inches wide. O and try to take all doors off the hinges make it easier to bring in. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer