Moving Furniture/will the sofas fit through my door.

Hi there,

I am looking at buying new sofas but am struggling to work out if they will fit through the door :) The door way is 193cm high and 73cm wide. There are two different styles of sofa I am looking at so I'm not sure if one will fit better?! The first one is H 92cm, D 101cm, W 194, the other sofas measurements are H 88cm, D 98cm and W 187cm.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Hi Hannah
The second sofa will fit because its smaller than the height of the doorway which means you can rotate through the doorway , make sure you have no sharp turns before or after entry. That could make things difficult. The first one has a chance if the arm height is lower than the height in the back. But the first one should be delivered by pro's. First one could be a little difficult. Well good luck Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few