Moving Furniture/30" door way to basement...will a sectional fit?

Question
I would recall like to buy a sectional couch for my basement. My door dimensions are 30"x80". I found a couch. Click on this link for pictures and info. Here are additional facts:  height is 34" but top squishes down, so the rigid backing measures 31". Then if you take off legs, it takes off 2".

I'm just worries about the corner opposite of the chaise, since it has 2 rigid sides.

Will it fit?

Thanks,

Nico

Answer
Hi Nico
Ok so you say when you press down on the cushion the height is 31inches and then you say the legs come off and that was 2 more inches So that makes the height 29 inches and you say your door is 30 by 80 if this correct you'll have no problems. As long as there are no sharp turns before or after entry. I didn't have a link to see the sofa
So I'm going by what you said. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer