Moving Furniture/Biggest Couch

Question
Hi I have just moved in to a new house and wwant to get a new couch. I'm wondering what the biggest couch I will be able to get through a door frame of these sizes:
Height: 190cm
Width: 68cm
Ceiling height: 244cm

I have seen some which are 234wx160dx85h or 255wx152dx71h or 87hx249wx177d

Hope you can help!!

Nick

Answer
Hi Nick
I'm sorry Nick not enough information. Are there any sharp turns before or after the entry way . The sofa's your looking at , do the legs come off? When looking on the internet for furniture the height measurement is incorrect most of the time. They measure up to the top of the cushion not to the top of the wood. Other than that none of these sofa's with these measurements will fit in your house. You'll need to keep the height lower than the width of the doorway. If you have sharp turns just stick with any sofa that's smaller than the height of the door. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer