Moving Furniture/Fit Chair through Narrow Doorway

Question
https://www.abchome.com/shop/cobble-hill/cobble-hill-nolita-chair-1385743-brussels-mauve-config

I would like to get this chair but I am not sure it will fit through my bedroom doorway. My doorway is 29" wide by 80" high. This doorway is at the top of a stairwell and is directly to the left at top of stair and of hall. This is a townhouse.

I would love to hear what you think. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Jen
Thank you for the pic, you shouldn't have a problem . Just give a call to the company just to see if those legs can be screwed off if necessary upon delivery. The arm height is only 24 -25 inches which means you can bring the chair up to the door and bring the arms in first and rotate through the door. Just need some room after entry for rotating. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer